Expenses covering travel and lunch (2-3 days per week).
We are seeking an enthusiastic, proactive, honest and committed individual to join our small team in London as a volunteer. The role is for 6 months for 2-3 days. You must have a keen interest and experience in working with the empowerment of ethnic minority and Muslim women and be committed about our ethos and work.
The role will provide exposure and experience with a range of our services, i.e. integration; hate crime and Islamophobia; VAWG and countering extremism.
- Relationship building with key organisations.
- Visiting schools, colleges, community organisations and Masjids on issues such as hate crime, extremism and VAWG.
- Researching sensitive issues such as VAWG.
- Organising and attending events
- Fundraising assistance.
- Social media.
- Press Liaison.
- International Development
- Admin and PA support to the Director.
- Undertaking outreach work.
- To maintain all information in line with confidentiality and data protection policies.
To apply please e-mail a comprehensive CV and covering letter showing how you meet the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of the Executive Director.
Email your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and why you would like to volunteer for JAN Trust to email@example.com quoting “P.Assistant Volunteer – Web”