Location: JAN Trust, London.
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 pro rata dependent on experience
This is a part time (3 days per week), fixed-term contract role based working at JAN Trust’s head office in North London. FTC until 31st March 2018 (may extend dependent on funding and performance).Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 pro rata dependent on experience
We are looking to appoint an experienced and ambitious Fundraising and Development Officer. The successful candidate will have a results driven and innovative approach to fundraising and service development.
The main purpose of the job is:
- To secure unrestricted and restricted funding for Core and Service activity.
- To identify service development opportunities.
- To develop internal and external communications.
- Be expected to have track record of setting and achieving fundraising income targets – request job descrption and person specification.
- Have the ability to write compelling bids/business cases and reports.
- Understand statutory and trust fundraising.
- Be successful in identifying and securing corporate supporters.
- Already be working in a fundraising role.
- Be values-driven, target focused and enjoy the challenges and vitality of working within a small dynamic and passionate team.
- Adhere to confidentiality at all time.
To apply please e-mail a comprehensive CV and covering letter showing how you meet the person specification to email@example.com marked for the attention of the Executive Director.
Covering letter must include:
- How you meet the requirements shown in the Job Description and Person Specification for this post.
- How your previous experience and present skills will enable you to undertake the duties of the post (Please do it with headings).
- Detail your track record of producing successful funding proposals (please give details of the type of funder, amount funded, objective of the project or activity funded and year of funding) with a particular a focus on the last 4 years.
Closing date: 1st January 2018.
Applications to be considered on a rolling basis and hence we will not wait until the closing date to fill the position.
A job description and person specification can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the same reference as above.